Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Glitter pumpkins

I found this fake pumpkin at the dollar store and thought I'd try it out.

A little mod podge and glitter and it turned into....
For the craft night I thought small pumpkins would be best.  These are out of my mom's garden but I found fake small pumpkins at big lots in ogden for... you guessed it... $1!
I had to go over this one a second time because it didn't stick right so there was orange showing through.
The finished product.


The glitter I got from Hobby Lobby.  It came in a pack of 6 different colors for $4.99.  I actually got it 1/2 off which was an added bonus but I'm sure you could use the 40% off coupon they have posted HERE
I also added a bow and spider to the larger pumpkin I did.  I got the ribbon at Hobby lobby... and guess what.... It's 50% off this week see....HERE

So my friends that are coming to the craft night... I'll supply the mod podge (I've got some homemade stuff that's cheap and works just as well) you bring a brush and whatever glitter and pumpkin you want to do.  I'm also going to have treats there... it's going to be a fun night!  I look forward to seeing ya'll there!

No comments:

Post a Comment